Thursday, March 20, 2014

Crafty Culasa


The hubby and I have been visiting this restaurant since our bf-gf days.  If you love arts and crafts and you like details, this is the restaurant of choice!
Culasa
I got my passion for arts and crafts from my mom.  I know that the place will not just feed her hungry tummy but her eye for the arts as well.


So together with the hubby, I thought of bringing her and Dad to this place one day.

And that perfect day came...A double-date on "crafty" Culasa, so to speak. :)



My dad, being the comedian that he is, as soon as we reached the place immediately commented: "Anong kakainin natin dyan? Pambata ata yan!" So I, the daughter who's wanting to prove that my dad's initial verdict was wrong, told him: "Wait ka lang po, Daddy!" :)


I knew Mom would enjoy. She'd been looking at each side of the place, looking closely at the displays, utensils, plates, etc...


Her mind, I could almost read: I can do stuff like these as easy as a scrapbook but never imagined it would be as good as it is as a restaurant. That's exactly what I told myself the first time I got there.

The "artistic" chandelier

Colorful frames ^_^

Culasa's message wall


Menu in a scrapbook form :)
We had pasta that day, and when we finished our meal, I could only smile at my dad, the kind that says:

'told ya.'  :)




Silently, we all agreed it's been a terrific treat for the taste buds and the tummies -even if you're a kid from one to ninety-two.  And maybe we should pass on the sweets this time.  For now, it's more than enough that...

This place is a certified eye candy, and so are these two! :)



Culasa
Address: 1720 Ground Floor, Dian Place, Dian Street Corner Emilia St. Brgy. Palanan, Makati
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/culasaph

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Res and Nelson....See you again....Regards to mom and dad!!!!

    ReplyDelete